LIFE IS LIVING
Deadline - October 4, 2022
Submit Required Permits
Vend & Serve
BECOME A VENDOR TODAY!
We are excited that you are interested in becoming a 2022 LIL Vendor!
The 2022 Life is Living Festival presented by Youth Speaks is Saturday, October 8, 2022 at Lil Bobby Hutton Park in West Oakland (1651 Adeline St., West Oakland). Join us for activations from The Peoples Kitchen Collective, Town Park, Oakhella, ArtEsteem, the City of Oakland’s Cultural Affairs Commission, Dark Star Universe, BAOBOB, Edutainment for Equity and more of your favorite local CBOs.
This multi-generational, multi-disciplinary festival celebrates and highlights everything that is beautiful about Oakland – the joy, diversity, adversity, and revolutionary spirit that vibrates through the streets of the city. Join us as we continue the legacy and tradition of celebrating The Town.
- Vending spaces are 10×10 square feet.
- It is required that you bring your own tents, tables, chairs and signage for your vending site.
- No amplified sound will be allowed at your vending site unless you have prior approval through the application process.
- Food vendors are expected to provide full time operation (10a – 6pm)
- Specific vending space to be assigned after applications and payments have been submitted.
- All vendors must have a valid sellers permit.
- Food vendors must have current health permit.
- Non-Food Vendor Booth: $100
- Food Vendor: $200
Please submit a completed application no later than October 4, 2022. Submitting this application does not confirm your booth space. Once we have received your vending application, vendor payment, and proof of permit, you will receive confirmation of your vendor location for the day of the event.
If you have any questions pertaining to the application process, please feel free to email us at Info@BAOBOBDirectory.com.
Download The App
Have questons about our Membership?
Schedule a call with a member of our Members Concierge Team to answer all of your questions.